Tonight I write

So tonight I right following a resolve to always share my thoughts on how I spent my day and record the tits and bits that I can

To night I write about the many thoughts that bothers my mind and keeps me awake in the tick of the night.
My first worry all days has been, whatever happened to my writing and poetic life, I used to write regularly but that changed in twenty thirteen after my first job, I guess life got the better out of me and I noticed my last post on this blog was 2013 haba!

My other thought bothers on how I can make a difference, I have been thinking all my adult life about this, and well I think I have spent enough time on thoughts. It's time to act. Let's make a difference

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience the woods in France

Mass tourism in Nigeria

An Ode to the Bereaved Land